Enhanced Business Systems provides affordable accounting and financial management software programs designed to meet the most stringent fund accounting requirements for municipalities and non-profit organizations. We have served the NYS and national fund accounting markets since the early 90′s and have focused exclusively on governmental offices and non profits. Hundreds of clients currently use our software programs, and continue to do so based on our excellent customer support and commitment to continual improvement.
- Major Contract Announcement – Housing Trust Fund Corporation (HTFC) an agency of New York State Homes & Community Renewal has contracted Enhanced Business Systems to provide a customized version of the Enhanced Fund Accounting software program!
- 2014 Tax Tables and Instructions can be found in the Client Area, end of section. W2 and 1099 Instructions are also available.
- Our new Security & Tab Menu 8.018 version (shown above) of Enhanced Fund Accounting is now available. New reports, improved performance and a major change in the employee entry process. For a brief review Click Here For a more comprehensive overview Click Here For a preview of just the payroll entry screens Click Here
- Association of Towns article “Monthly Financial Report to the Board”: page 1 page 2
- Sample Newsletter – March 2013: Click Here
- Need Accounting help? Want to present valid and useful information to the board? Our partner Tom Bodden, long time Manager at the Association of Towns can help. Check out Tom’s overview of the Monthly Financial Report to the Board - Click Here
- Check out a PowerPoint demonstration of our new security & tab menu version of Enhanced Fund Accounting – Click Here
- Enhanced Fundamentals – Our advanced version of Enhanced Fund Accounting is now available! Enhanced Business Systems and eTEK International (our affiliates in Denver, CO) bring you the next generation in fund accounting software! Check out our Enhanced Fundamentals Overview
- Unsure how to back up your data? Click Here
- Recommendations for Smart Procurement – Click Here
- New option for “check signing” – include electronic signature as part of check printout (call for details)
- New Add On – WATER / SEWER BILLING – is now part of our Accounts Receivable function and fully integrated to the General Ledger module. Click Here for an overview.
- Did you know that we offer a semi-automated interface to several popular NYS software programs? Take a look at a sample interface – Click Here
Thinking about buying accounting software?….check out the article written by our president for the Association of Towns “Talk of the Towns”, March/April 2007 – Article
We pride ourselves on the quality of our support services. Our clients have the added reassurance that we are just an “internet connection” away. In addition to phone, email and fax, we can connect directly to your computer (with your permission, of course!).
Enhanced Fund Accounting
Written in Microsoft Access, Enhanced Fund Accounting’s suite of fully integrated software modules are easy to learn and easy to use. Our software system is recognized as a leader in providing solutions that enable our clients to better control the day to day operation of government business.
Our program is fully compatible with the Uniform System of Accounts and generally accepted accounting principles prescribed by the Office of the State Comptroller.
Enhanced Fund Accounting is available for Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8 and Microsoft Office/Access 2007, 2010 and 2013.
REQUEST AN ON LINE DEMONSTRATION : (518) 372-1420